So we're another week closer. I'm still feeling about the same although sleeping is becoming more and more difficult. I think I'm getting closer to moving out to the recliner in our family room at night but hate the idea of being out there by myself...call me a scaredy cat. Baby H is moving more and more and I'm feeling it all throughout the day now versus just at night. We're still waiting on the furniture to arrive for the nursery so my nesting has come to a halt for now. I wish it would start back up soon though because my house is a mess...ha.
I got the pleasure of attending a baby shower for another sweet sorority sister of mine, Jess. She is due with baby B about a month before me. We're both having boys so I can't wait for them to play together some day. Her shower was so much fun! We used fabric markers and each made our own little onsie, what a cute idea!
Something very exciting came in the mail this week. A sweet friend of mine owns a company called Caught Ya Lookin'. I stopped in to see her shop when I was in Lex and ordered a few things for Baby H and am absolutely thrilled how they turned out! I was able to design the diaper bag from picking out the style and fabric to having our initial monogrammed on it and the inside lined with plastic. They have so many cute things! I also got a sweet little stroller blanket with his name on it. I can't say thank you enough to Kristin for everything!!
We rounded out the weekend celebrating Valentine's Day at the Waterfront. The food and service were wonderful and we had a great time enjoying one of our last few times out for a while as just the two of us.
I got the pleasure of attending a baby shower for another sweet sorority sister of mine, Jess. She is due with baby B about a month before me. We're both having boys so I can't wait for them to play together some day. Her shower was so much fun! We used fabric markers and each made our own little onsie, what a cute idea!
We rounded out the weekend celebrating Valentine's Day at the Waterfront. The food and service were wonderful and we had a great time enjoying one of our last few times out for a while as just the two of us.
In my next post I'll tell you all about the childbirth class that we started...stay tuned.
2 comments:
It was so great to see you a few weekends ago. You are absolutely glowing. And, such a cute bag! I will have to check that store out online. :)
You look so cute in your preggers work outfits! I hope I look that good one day.
Post a Comment