
I am definitely starting to feel LARGE, as in people at this point have no qualms about commenting on my belly which at least up until now I haven't really minded too much. I am feeling baby H move more and more each day. The thing I most look forward to every day is his active period for a few hours at night where I can sit on the couch and watch my stomach. I try to imagine what he is doing in there and I always end up making myself laugh. Sleeping is starting to become more difficult but for the most part I wake up feeling rested and know that it's my body's way of preparing me for the little amount of sleep I'm going to get once he gets here. I had my 28 week doctor appt. this week along with my Glucose Challenge. I am happy to report that I don't have Gestational Diabetes and everything looked good as far as my progress.
My nesting is definitely in full swing and I'm pretty happy with the amount of things we've been able to check off of our to-do list so far and are actually a little ahead of schedule. We started off by organizing the storage room in the basement which included pulling everything out, going through every box and what we didn't purge put into labeled plastic tubs. Mr. L and my Dad assembled these great shelves so now everything is up off of the floor and I can actually walk around and look for things.
I can't believe how much space was being wasted before. Here's our pile of empty boxes that needs to be taken to the dumpster.
Next on the list we completed the great furniture shuffle. We moved the office to the basement and moved the guest room to the office to make room for Baby H in the old guest room. This was done in two phases and with my dad and Brother-In-Law helping Mr. L and I'm really happy how things worked out.
Now having all that done we could finally work on the nursery! Mr. L and my Dad got Baby H's room painted, ceiling and all. The color turned out really nice and although it's not the traditional nursery blue I think it will go great with our sports theme and bedding.

2 comments:
I love all the "nesting" thats going on! And the fan is super cute! Can't wait to see it all in person :)
You look great! Funny how similar we are - we just did the same thing with our basement. Everything is now in labeled bins :-)
Post a Comment