Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've had a secret...

So to many of you it hasn't been a secret for a while now and if you read the new title to my blog then you've obviously figured it out... Mr. L and I are having a baby! I've been on a blogging hiatus again and what can I say, life happens...and since I had this secret, I was too afraid that if I blogged then I would blab.

So...what have we been up to in the past 6 months?


Lets see. In August we went on vacation with Mr. L's family to Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It was a great time and a nice little getaway. I was pregnant then...but didn't know it yet.



In Sept., Oct., and Nov we went to a LOT of football games. UK games that is. Much tailgating and spending time with friends was done. We also had a fun Keeneland weekend with some of my family that came down from Cincinnati as well as came into town from Charleston, SC. It just so happens that UK played South Carolina that weekend and we pulled out a win!


In the middle of November (at about 18 weeks along) we took another trip. This time with my family and to a destination a lot farther away. Where you ask? Well Hawaii...Maui and Oahi. We were able to spend Thanksgiving there as well as attend the Maui Invitational basketball tournament and support the Cats. It also made for the perfect opportunity for Mr. L and I to consider this our "babymoon" and spend time with some great friends that were there for vacation as well. I'm already dreaming about going back one day...maybe for our 20th anniversary :-)

So...now that for the most part we are caught up my posts going forward should be pretty current. I'm going to try my best to document the rest of this pregnancy and all the excitement it brings. Hopefully you'll join me on this new adventure!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

I love all the pictures! So excited to see you this weekend :)