Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

I'm so excited to announce that our trip to Hawaii that we've been planning for this fall is booked! Wahoo!! Now we just have five months of eager anticipation to wait before we go. Part of the reason I am so looking forward to this trip is 1. Well obviously it's Hawaii and I've never been there before 2. We'll get to spend some great quality time with my family and 3. this couple will be there to add to the fun!

(this photo was taken at their wedding shower 3 years ago...so hard to believe!)


Here are a few photos I forgot to post related to Father's Day. We've been trying for a while to teach Dakota to like the pool at my parent's house and as of late she will just venture onto the first step to cool off her paws and then hop back out. I've forced her in a few times just to confirm that she can swim in the case that she falls in but I can tell you with certainty that she doesn't enjoy it. My Dad took a new approach to this on Sunday and I think we've finally found what works... May I introduce the floating puppy!


If you are shocked that her nails didn't pop a big ole' hole in the float I am right there with ya! She crawled right on so gingerly though and just plopped down. She is always doing something goofy that makes us laugh!I was sad because I thought I hadn't gotten any photos of my Dad but turns out I had gotten this shot with his grand-pooch. They are BFF's!
The quality of these are not that great but considering I took them with my Blackberry, not too shabby. Happy Wednesday Ya'll!

Photobucket

No comments: