Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Raining...Babies?

Let me start off with saying no I'm not pregnant but it feels like everyone else I know is! Each day that goes by I feel like I find out that another person I know is expecting. I love it! Living vicariously through your friends and family is the best practice for those of us who may be not so ready to experience it ourselves.

This past weekend Mr. L and I traveled to Decatur, IL for a dear friends and college roommate's wedding reception. I had such a great time catching up with friends and hanging out with some new Moms and Mommys-to-be! I especially enjoyed getting to spend time with this little guy. What a charmer! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

It was his first time in a swimming pool and it was so neat getting to see him experience it for the first time.

We made it back home on Sunday just in time to get a little celebrating in with our Dads for Father's Day. I can't imagine two better men to be grandpa's to our kids one day!


And last but not least I'll leave you with a few more baby photos of our adorable nephew... Definitely a future wildcat!

I love this onsie that Mr. L and I got him!


Photobucket

No comments: