Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Has it really been 9 months?

Wow...9 months. I feel like an ubber slacker who probably no longer has any blog readers! Oh well. Life gets in the way, things get crazy, and non-priority hobbies such as a blog get pushed to the back burner. I've been trying to come up with the perfect way to get back into the swing of things and have even attempted to write a new post a couple of times but would just get frustrated and quit. Once I realized that it had been 9 months since I last posted something on here I thought I'd just go with that theme and use my first post back to introduce you to the most precious new addition to our family...my nephew.

Isn't he just precious!! This healthy little guy was born last Wednesday, a week ago to be exact, weighing in at 8lbs 15oz. and 23 inches long. Mr. L and I couldn't be happier to become an aunt and uncle for the first time. We began spoiling him from the moment we found out my SIL was preggo and I'm sure it's only going to get worse as he gets older!




Besides anticipating the arrival of our nephew, here's a quick synopsis of what else we've been up to while this little guys has been cookin' the past 9 months.



We took our house off the market...



We finished the basement...



We vacationed in Hilton Head...



We attended many football games at our alma mater...



Mr. L traveled a lot for work...



I was in one of my best friend's weddings...



I went to baby showers...



I changed jobs...



We watched my sister graduate from college!!...



My Mom and I traveled to Florida...



I joined a golf league and a book club...



Mr. L and I were in our friends' wedding...



and last but not least we'll be attending 5 weddings in a matter of 7 weeks this summer...



I'm exhausted just thinking about it!



Hopefully now you're caught up to speed and I can pick up more regularly from here. Expect to see lots of pics of baby C!! He's quite the cutie!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

The Revillas said...

Hooray for a new post . . . I had almost officially given up hope ;-) Congrats Auntie!

Lauren said...

Yay...glad to see your new post. Your nephew is adorable! Hope you and Matt had a great anniversary!! Miss you!