I might have been really horrible at keeping up with my blog lately...this might be my attempt at starting into a routine.
I might have a lot more time on my hands in the evening now since Mr. L is traveling for work again during the week.
I might have finally gotten a memory card reader for Mr. L's digital camera last week so I can begin uploading pictures again. I might have a few months worth of back posts swirling in my head that I might try to cram all into one.
I might have gone looking for new furniture with my Mom last week and Mr. L and I might have purchased said furniture on Saturday. It might be delivered to us in a few weeks :-)
I might have seen two movies in the theaters this weekend. Oh how I love movie theater popcorn. I might have been almost late to both movies...I might HATE being late to movies!
I might have stayed up until 12:30 last night to finish Mr. L's anniversary present...yes our anniversary was over a month ago. I might be annoyed that I didn't think to take a picture of it before he took it to be leathered. This might be what it looks like...
I might have taken Dakota to the dog park today and we might have had to leave when she got upset with the other dogs who didn't want to play with her.
I might have joined Twitter this evening just to keep up MckMama and the status of baby Stellan. I might think it would be silly to say that I might be praying for them...duh


3 comments:
Yay for another Mighty Mondayer! And I'm sooooo right there with you on the movie theatre popcorn. Mmmmmm :D
I've been following Stellan's story as well. What a remarkable little baby, here's hoping he wins this battle!
You're slaaaaaaaaaaaacking on the blog updates! :-P
Post a Comment