Monday, August 10, 2009

It's that time again

Here are some things I Might have done! Feel free to play along.

I might have forgotten to post something last week for Mighty Monday…and I might have gotten called out by a friend :-)

I might have gone to 2 concerts in the past 5 days and my throat might be sore from singing along! I might have gotten to spend one of those concerts with a dear friend that I haven’t seen in about a year. It might have been my favorite band Rascal Flatts and we might have had a BLAST!

We might have a showing of our house tomorrow and I might have a lot to do to get it ready and really don't feel like putting forth the effort. I also might NOT be getting my hopes up that we get an offer!

I might love love love our new furniture!

I might have only seen Mr. L for about 20 hours in the past 7 days and the majority of those hours were spent sleeping…it might be another 4 days before I get to see him again :-(

I might have my second golf lesson tomorrow, if it doesn’t rain AGAIN that is

I might be working on two more posts for this week so stay tuned...


Photobucket

No comments: