Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Wow! I can't believe it's already been a year. This time last year Mr. L and I were dancing the night away at our reception. Our first year of marriage has been wonderful. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing friend, confidant, love, all wrapped up into one fabulous husband. Here's a quick year in review-we traveled...A LOT...for work and play, we adopted a doggie, we attended weddings, worked on our house, cheered for our CATS!, spent time with family, dined with friends, and celebrated birthdays, all while learning what it means to be a good spouse to one another. I'd say we're right on track for having a pretty great life together :-)





To celebrate our first anniversary we ate at one of our favorite restaurants, The Melting Pot, and went to the O.A.R. concert at Riverbend. Today we had our anniversary cake and watched our wedding video. It was a great way to spend the weekend together and recount all the fun times we've had this year. Here are a few photos...

Photobucket

No comments: