Thursday, May 7, 2009

I would never do that! Nope, Not Me!

So I got this idea from MckMama over at MyCharmingKids. It's called Not Me, Monday. As she puts it "I thought it was funny to 'fess up' about some embarrassing things I'd done that week...by pretending I totally did not actually do them!"

Although I have no kids, so my confessions might not be as funny, I thought it was a good way for me to remember to post something on here regularly. I know it's not Monday but I'm going to start today because thinking back about the events of this morning made me laugh at myself.

As I mentioned yesterday we put our house on the market about a month ago. It hasn't been so hard to keep physically clean but there is always some random clutter sitting out that doesn't have a specific place and that you have no idea what to do with, but has to be put somewhere before your showing later in the day (run on, I know)....Case in point...This morning as I was running out the door to work I:

Most certainly did not put a dirty cup that was sitting next to the sink into the dishwasher full of CLEAN dishes that I had run a few days ago and had still had not unloaded.

While walking down the hallway and finding a random slipper laying on the floor that Dakota must have taken from my closet I most certainly did not stick it in the kitchen cabinet instead of going all the way back to put it where it belonged. I know this sounds gross because don't think for one second that I haven't before worn my slippers outside but it was a bottom cabinet and all that's in there is dog treats and a few left over liquor bottles that we received at our stock the bar party so I figured it wouldn't hurt.

After one final check of the bathroom and seeing my pajamas strewn about I most certainly did not put them in the dirty clothes hamper where I retrieved them from the night before and fully intend to retrieve them from again tonight.

I also did not put magazines and the book I'm currently reading in my husband's underwear drawer or a basket of dry cleaning and dirty clothes in the trunk of my car.

And that was just in a span of 5 minutes...imagine what I will have to share after a whole week...this could be scary! Feel free to tell something funny you have done recently in the comments or start it on your blog!


Photobucket

No comments: