...although I have felt close. I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted something last! For those of you who actually read this and have had to put up with seeing the same post for the past 42 days, I apologize. So you ask, what have I been doing? Here's the short list of the events that have taken place in my life since March 25. I have:
1. Celebrated my BFF's 25th birthday- love her!
2. Decided to put our house on the market (I'll dedicate a whole post to this tomorrow)
3. Completed the odds and ends of home improvements to put our house on the market (new toilet installed, trim work completed, bathroom grout and tile steam cleaned, new light fixtures, new medicine cabinet, etc...)
4. Accomplished the major feat of cleaning and organizing my house as well as purging a lot, lot, lot of unused stuff (this was a big deal if you know the type of pack rate/procrastinator that I am!)
5. Spent 3 nights in Lexington serving on a committee for UK.
6. Stayed the weekend in Lexington for Keeneland and Redmons :-)
7. Celebrated Easter with our families
8. Attended a Charity Awards Banquet for the NFP that my dad serves on the board of.
9. T
ook a weekend trip to New York City to visit my amazing cousin
10. Had 15 house showings and an open house
11. Helped coordinate and participated in a photo shoot for my sorority's international headquarters
11. Completed 4 weeks of level 2 obediance training with Dakota
12. Celebrated my Mom's birthday (we won't reveal how young she is)
1. Celebrated my BFF's 25th birthday- love her!2. Decided to put our house on the market (I'll dedicate a whole post to this tomorrow)

3. Completed the odds and ends of home improvements to put our house on the market (new toilet installed, trim work completed, bathroom grout and tile steam cleaned, new light fixtures, new medicine cabinet, etc...)
4. Accomplished the major feat of cleaning and organizing my house as well as purging a lot, lot, lot of unused stuff (this was a big deal if you know the type of pack rate/procrastinator that I am!)
5. Spent 3 nights in Lexington serving on a committee for UK.
6. Stayed the weekend in Lexington for Keeneland and Redmons :-)
7. Celebrated Easter with our families8. Attended a Charity Awards Banquet for the NFP that my dad serves on the board of.
9. T
ook a weekend trip to New York City to visit my amazing cousin10. Had 15 house showings and an open house
11. Helped coordinate and participated in a photo shoot for my sorority's international headquarters
11. Completed 4 weeks of level 2 obediance training with Dakota
12. Celebrated my Mom's birthday (we won't reveal how young she is)
13. Went house hunting and met with a builder...just in case ours sells


No comments:
Post a Comment