I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again. Ok, so that second part is not exactly true because unfortunately I'll be back Monday.
I'm headed west for the weekend folks, to Utah to be exact. It's become my family's yearly tradition to make the trip out to Utah on MLK weekend for skiing in Park City and I am so excited! It just so happens that this same weekend each year is also the Sundance Film Festival. It always makes for an interesting time because Park City is hopping with tons of people and sometimes even a few celebs here or there. Last year our celeb sightings included Danny Glover and Dennis Quaid. Not exactly "A Listers" I know but I'm always hopeful for the trip to turn out like a few years ago when my Dad met Paris Hilton. I'm certainly not celebrity crazy like when I was a teen obsessed with JTT but it makes for a interesting story to tell when you get back.
I am a bit sad though because Mr. L won't be joining me on this trip. This will be the first vacation apart since our nuptials and I'll admit I feel guilty about it. Unfortunately his work schedule doesn't allow room for days off during this time of year so he'll be staying home with Dakota. He has been so great about encouraging me to go and have a good time (especially since he knows how much I LOVE to ski!!). I couldn't ask for a better hubs!



No comments:
Post a Comment