Today I decided to write about one of my very best friends who just embarked on the biggest adventure of her life. Last Thursday she packed up the car and headed west with her love to start a new life in a new city. I was able to talk with her for a few minutes last night to find that they have arrived safely and have found an apartment that will meet their needs.I am so proud of her and excited for her in this new chapter of her life. As I get older and witness more and more the horrible things that can happen in life unexpectedly, it's hard not to reflect and realize that life is about LIVING! So many people sit on the sidelines in the game of life and let time pass them by. I think we can all learn a lesson from her about getting in the game and being brave in situations that can be scary or unknown. Lauren, I am so excited to be in your cheering section watching your game play out. I know it seems like there are a lot of miles between where you are and home but just remember that encouragement and a familiar voice is just a simple phone call away! Love you!!


1 comment:
Awe...I love you Laura!! I just finished my first blog post and went to check out yours and saw this!! You don't know how much your support means and knowing you are just a phone call away. Thanks Laura!
Post a Comment