Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!!

It seems like it has been raining here for months! The river by us is considered close to flood stage and some roads have even been closed. Luckily it doesn't effect us because we live up on the hill but having everything be wet all the time is getting SO old. I don't know how many more days of cleaning off muddy/wet paws this big pregnant belly can take. Obviously I'd much rather Dakota do her business outside but each time she wants to go out I wonder if she really has to go or just wants to be outside. The forecast is looking like we might see some sun this weekend and I think it would do wonders for my mood! I'm sure part of it is just the general state of being uncomfortable but I find myself being so irritable at night and nit picking at Mr. L. Last night I went to bad feeling guilty because everything he did or did not do was getting on my last nerve and I proceeded to tell him about it. He is wonderful and I know he understands so I'll just chalk it up to thinking that he should at least go through some level of discomfort too...ha.

In other news I attended a meeting last night to start the planning process for my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe it's really been 10 years. That makes me feel super old! We're aiming to have it some time this fall so hopefully things will be settled enough by then that I'll be able to attend. Now the fun begins of trying to get in touch with everyone in our class when email/facebook either wasn't around or wasn't widely used when we graduated. I have a feeling I'll be logging quite a few hours in the near future on facebook trying to search for people that I didn't necessarily keep in touch with. I think seeing everyone after 10 years will be really fun and if at the very least will definitely be interesting!

No comments: