I had my prenatal massage on Saturday and it was glorious! 50 minutes of pure bliss plus a few minutes where the therapist did this little lift trick where I lay on my side and she lifts my stomach to take the weight and pressure off of my spine. It felt so good! I got a lot of other errands and little things checked off my list and Mr. L even was able to fit in a round of golf. Pretty great for both of us.Our childbirth classes wrapped up so I guess that means I'm supposed to be ready...ha. Everything that we learned was really helpful and it definitely makes me feel at least a little more prepared for what I may encounter. I think my biggest take away was that I want to be flexible. I don't want to set myself up to expect a certain type of birth and then be disappointed if it doesn't turn out as such. All I care about is getting Baby H out as safely as possible. It was kind of crazy though this last week because when we showed up there it was evident that a few couples were missing. It turns out that one of the ladies had actually had her daughter that morning and another lady was up in triage being monitored. Wow...that will be me in a few more weeks and I can't wait!
Check out this great photo of my parents. They were able to travel to Atlanta last weekend and cheer on our CATS to an SEC tournament victory. From the sounds of it they had a great time and my Mom has little voice left to show for it...ha! Mr. L and I talked about possibly making the trip down but an 8ish hour car ride at this point just doesn't sound so appealing so we cheered them on from home. Hopefully one day we'll make it there!

And this beauty here is my latest obsession. Our amazing stroller. Mr. L put it together for me and I haven't been able to stop playing with it! It's so fun to think of all of the future uses we'll get out of it. It's great because the seat you see here is removable and the car seat pops right on. We also got the bassinet attachment which I think will be great for being outside this summer! I can imagine my little buddy boy sitting snugly in it every time I look at it.

OH! and I almost forgot. The delivery service FINALLY called and scheduled delivery and set up of our nursery furniture. We should have it all set up by Saturday afternoon and I'm so excited. I'll make sure to post pics next week. Until then...

1 comment:
You look great Laura!! See you at your shower this weekend!
Post a Comment