We have had some crazy weekends lately! And a lot of them have involved attending weddings. There is nothing better than seeing your friend so completely in love and making a beautiful commitment. With each celebration that Mr. L and I attended I had to stop and take a minute to appreciate the personal touches that each bride incorporated into their day and all the time, effort and love that went into the planning. I love it when the personality of the couple really stands out.
Grace & Tim I have known this beautiful gal since she was a very little girl. She and my sis have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Growing up in church together it was so amazing to witness the faith these two share and how perfectly they compliment one another.
Katherine & JakeKitty as I like to call her, lived next door to me in the sorority house and then became one of my roommates off campus my junior year of college. She is such a great friend and one that stays close no matter how much time passes between our meetings. These two got married on a beautiful beach in Mexico and Mr. L and I attended their lovely back yard reception at their home after they returned.
Lisa & RossRoss has been Mr. L's friend for as long as he can remember. He was in our wedding and Mr. L was the best man at his. This couple has become such close friends of ours and we were so happy that Ross found such a great partner for life in Lisa. I was given the honor of being in the wedding as well as a bridesmaid. Everything about the day was beautiful and so much fun. I truly can't wait to see what is in store for these two in the future!
Kristin & WesWes is a friend of Mr. L's from college. I got to know his now wife Kristin this past football season through tailgating before all the games and now consider her one of my friends. They are so great together and had beautiful wedding and outdoor reception at her grandparents farm. I have never been to anything like it and the attention to detail was outstanding. I'm really looking forward to many more opportunities to spend time with these two in the fall.

And after all those weddings, Mr. L and I made a stop in Lex to help celebrate my preggo friend Stepheny and her little boy that is due in August. Steph also lived next to me in the sorority house with Katherine (from above) and also was one of my roommates
We were able to hold the shower at the sorority house and it was such a fun time of reminiscing
for all the alumnae that attended.
Here is a photo of Sallie and I with Stepheny.
I'm definitely looking forward to a relaxed weekend this weekend! Hopefully I'll get some photos edited from Fourth of July and get them posted in the next day or so. Enjoy!
We were able to hold the shower at the sorority house and it was such a fun time of reminiscingfor all the alumnae that attended.
Here is a photo of Sallie and I with Stepheny.I'm definitely looking forward to a relaxed weekend this weekend! Hopefully I'll get some photos edited from Fourth of July and get them posted in the next day or so. Enjoy!


1 comment:
Love all your pictures! Katherine's beach photo is beautiful, and how great that you guys did the shower at the house. Very neat :)
Post a Comment