Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Time to Remember

With today being Veteran's Day I thought I would post a little tribute to all the couragous men and women out there who fought and continue to fight for our country and our freedom. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle that we forget that while we're waking up to get ready for work, sitting in morning traffic, and starting another busy day, there is a soldier somewhere who is waking up to take his or her post, armed with a gun, and ready to fight at a moments notice. I encourage you if you have not already done so to reach out to those people today that you know who have served our country and thank them for providing a service that we can never re-pay. Happy Veteran's Day!

Photobucket

No comments: