Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Weekend!!

Here is my blog's debut! I have been so excited to see what Ashley from Great Grabbie Designs was going to come up with for me and I think she hit the nail right on the head. After answering just a few short questions she was able to create something that suits me so well! I'm new to the whole "blogging thing" so bear with me until I get the hang of it. I had such a fun weekend so I think it makes a perfect topic for my first post...

So the weekend finally came that my husband was able to use his wedding present...tickets to the Ryder Cup. Anticipating that he would be out of town for a least one night I thought it would be a great opportunity to duck out of town and visit my friend Sarah in Indy. It ended up being a great little reunion of old friends who desperately needed to get together! It's crazy how time goes by and even though it's been a long time and we've all had a lot happen in our lives since college it's like we can pick up right where we left off. I wish I had a picture to post but we were having such a good time I don't think I even thought of getting my camera out to snap a photo. Good thing we'll have plenty of opportunities at the celebration of our sorority's centennial in a few weeks. I'm counting down until I can see you girls again...it's going to be great!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the new blog Laura!! The design is great. Can't wait to keep up as you write more.

Lauren