Monday, August 8, 2011
Finally...Baby HTL!
I know I've been MIA for three months...sorry about that. I was off enjoying every minute of my maternity leave and learning how to be a mom...ha! There is a lot I want to document and hopefully getting back into the swing of blogging will help me do that. Just to give you a brief update until I get the full post finished, Baby H was born on my due date April 28, 2011 at 10:01pm. He weighed 6lbs 13 oz. (much smaller than everyone anticipated) and was 19 inches. Three months later he has already caught up and is now my little chunky monkey! More to come later but I'll leave you with a few of his hospital photos. We were suckers and paid the ridiculous amount for the cd with 8 photos but didn't care because he is our first baby and we are so proud! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment