As the end nears I get more and more excited about meeting my little buddy! Now that I'm officially full term he could come at any time and I am READY! Everything is done, everything is washed, the bags are packed, carseat installed, we are good to go. At my last two doctors appointments I've been 3cm dilated and around 50% effaced. This last time the doctor thought that I looked "big" and wanted to do an ultrasound to measure the size of Baby H. Luckily it turns out that he is an average size and they're not worried about needing to induce. My next appointment is this coming Wednesday if he hasn't arrived before then so I'm excited to see if there is any more progress. I'm definitely feeling more low pressure when I walk and many people have told me that I look like I have dropped.
38 weeks
My blood pressure continues to be good as well as his heartbeat and I've lost a pound at each of my last two appointments. I guess at this point everything I'm eating is going straight to the baby, which I can't say that I mind because I'm spoiling myself and indulging on ice cream every night before bed. I have to enjoy this while it lasts...ha! As soon as he's here it's back to watching what I eat.

39 weeks
Countdown until my due date...2 days. Pray that he comes soon because I'm getting less and less sleep each night and if I'm going to be awake to see every hour on the clock I'd at least like to have a little baby to cuddle and love on! I'm going to do my best to post photos and updates when he comes so stay tuned!
1 comment:
Good luck, sweet girl!!!!!
Post a Comment